Thursday, January 16, 2014

Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose

This book is amazing!!! Ok ok you may be asking "what's this got to do with paganism?" Especially since the book is written by a catholic woman. In fact, it's a book that was channeled through the author. This concert was completely bass-ackwards to me but I won't judge, and so I pressed on. 

I'm reading this book as part of a book club that we formed just for this book. Lol. A friend who read the book a few years ago thought it would be a fun thing to go through with a group. And it has been thus far! We are just starting on chapter 5. This isn't a "pagan" book but it is highly spiritual. 

I highly recommend it to anyone who may be feeling lost or discontent with where their life is but not sure what to do. Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment