Saturday, April 19, 2014

Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose - UPDATE

This book has been extremely eye opening for me. It's forced me to really think about who I am, where we come from, what's out there, and what happens to us in the hereafter. We've only got about 6 chapters to go and then we are done with this book. There has already been talk about what we will do after the book is done. All we know so far is that we are still getting together. We all love our weekly escape into the realms of our minds.

If you are feeling lost or stuck with life or any particular situation, I highly recommend this book. There are parts I feel are too far fetched or "silly" to me, however, I just look past those and take the lessons for what resonates and feels right to me. Bravo to this book and its author. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment